TOUCH THE MARVELOUS!
"Upgrade" is more than a 7-letter word. It embodies the continuation and evolvement beneath the surface, and embraces revolution and creativity outside the box. It’s what Ampero II Stomp does. Throughout years of grinding to establish its core technologies from empirical practice, Hotone team proudly presents this soul partner for your sophisticated taste in the sound of the music.
From scratch to hatch,<>Series is born to smash
Ampero is more than a series. What makes a good digital effects processor? For us, it is so much more than delivering a high-quality sound. In order to be accessible for more players to enjoy the pure simplicity of music, a good pedal needs a design as intuitive straight forward as possible, meanwhile maintains a reachable price. Therefore, we carved this consensus into creating Ampero. Since launched, Ampero Series has gained the favor of the music professionals and hobbyists alike, and earned the reputation for its sound performance and user interface design. Ampero has become a striking force in the game.
In the past, digital multi effects in general were criticized by public that they produce a dull, lifeless sound. Our aspiration is to eliminate this stereotype and devote our best efforts to make it sound authentic and genuinely feel like what you would perceive from a real amplifier. Based on decades of research and empirical practice in the field of digital modelling algorithm, Hotone team is able to unveil and unbox the ultimate weapon, the CDCM HD + F.I.R.E modelling technology, a combination and recreation to the mainstream white box and black box modelling technologies. This technology models every component of the original device, building a model that tracks the dynamic variations of the instrument’s input signal, which maximizes the capability for the reproduction of the exact sound characteristics of the modeled object, delivering a more dynamic, deep, in-the-moment tonal feel. International professional musicians who have embraced this technology are enamored by how live play becomes so unbelievably realistic.
March and charge, GenII adventure is ready to start
Tri-core platform, new station for signal processing.
Ampero II Stomp implements the brand new tri-core digital platform and independent AD/DA from ESS® Sabre® Series, combined with our more advanced CDCM HD and F.I.R.E modeling technology, creating more musically dynamic and vivid tones.
Dual effects chain, more tonal variations.
Ampero II Stomp introduces a highly customizable dual effects chain supporting multiple serial/parallel signal routing, up to 12 effects modules can be used simultaneously. Try it as you see fit.
8-in/8-out audio interface, new sparks for home recording.
Good news for y’all artists, Ampero II Stomp with the 8-in/8-out USB audio interface function will sure lend you a helping hand. Whether you want to monitor wet and record dry, or record wet and dry at the same time, and of course reamp, which has been a trend, you got it all in Ampero II Stomp.
Glossy touchscreen, smoother navigation.
Ampero II Stomp is imbued with the fresh UI design to make things more accessible. Besides the touchscreen, editing overall settings and switching patches can be also managed with ease.
Improved IR performance,
new step for realistic sound.
Ampero II Stomp now supports up to 2048 IR sampling points, doubled up from the previous generation, furthermore reproducing captured cabinets and studio acoustics with precision. To add up, 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs powered by Celestion® Digital and 50 more custom IR slots will hugely rejuvenate the energy of your music.
EFFECTS LIBRARY DELIVERING 400+ EFFECTS.
- 87 amp models
- 68 cab models
- A more precise cabinet-mic algorithm based on realistic studio recording data
- New preamp models
- Independent power amp simulation
- 100+ legendary pedal models
- 60+ finest Hotone original effects covering high quality distortion, dynamic, filter, modulation, delay and reverb etc.
60-second stereo looper, new inspiration generator.
A built-in stereo looper supports max. 60 seconds stereo recording, back up by supplemental yet necessary functions such as undo/redo, 1/2 speed, reverse record/play and more.
COMPATIBLE WIN/MAC SOFTWARE.
Connect to your desktop or laptop and launch the editor software, with more specific effects descriptions, more straightforward patch editing and more effective patch management, you’ll find the information you need with ultra-convenience.
Transform and transcend, new
design is off to no end
The shape of Ampero II Stomp has transformed and transcended, and now fits perfectly as a stompbox in the pedalboard matrix. By applying both addition and subtraction into our arithmetic, we put a higher build and take out the expression pedal to find that equilibrium spot between portability and practicality.
RICHER I/O JACKS,
PLEASE COME “IN”.
Hello, Stereo In/Out. Now you can pair up with more instruments/pedals/amps. Greetings, Stereo FX Loop. Now the dissatisfaction in Ampero is fixed, and more scenarios can be applied. How are you, EXP/CTRL and MIDI In/Out. Now you get to control the tonal dimension by a lot more good stuff.
Connect to the Input of amps
Just like using an effect pedal, just connect the Output of Ampero II Stomp with the Input of the amp.
You can use additional external controllers, or other effect pedals in the FX loop of Ampero II Stomp if needed.
Connect to the FX Loop Return of amps or the Input of pure post-stage power amps (e.g. Loudster)
When connect to power amps, you can adjust the parameters of Ampero II Stomp just like of a real amp.
When connect to FX Loop Return jack of certain guitar amps,
you will get maximum enjoyment by using the specially designed PRE AMP modules in Ampero II Stomp.
Using with other stompbox effect pedals
Put your Ampero II Stomp in your pedalboard according to your blueprint,
and set up the bypass mode or FX loop depending on your needs, then BANG!
Ampero II Stomp and other pedals will live together in peace and harmony.
Connect to full-range audio devices such as mixing consoles, audio interfaces and headphones
Based on your needs, the ideal tones will be presented as pleased
when you practice at home or perform in a live gig.
Connect to your desktop/laptop as an audio interface
Connect the USB jack to your computer and connect it with monitors,
and don’t forget the software and driver settings.
Now, your own mini music studio is complete.
Using the Aux In Jack
Find an aux cable and connect to Ampero II Stomp with your smart phone / music player.
You can now practice and improvise as much as you want with backing tracks or metronomes.
- Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
- Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal
- Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS® Sabre® AD/DA
- Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 24-bit signal processing, up to 127dB dynamic range*
- 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
- Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
- Add ANY effect module you like to the effect chain
- Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
- Up to 12 simultaneous effect modules
- Upgraded effects library delivers 400+ effects
- CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling effects including:
- - 87 amp models
- - 68 cab models
- - A more precise cabinet-mic algorithm based on realistic studio recording data
- - New preamp models
- - Independent power amp simulation
- - 100+ legendary pedal models
- 60+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- Dedicated IR loader module with 3rd party IR support, up to 50 custom IR slots
- 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion® Digital
- Supports up to 2048 IR sampling points for better tonal resolution
- USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Win/Mac software or for use as an USB audio interface
- 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface
- Supporting Reamp function
- Ampero-style acoustic effects and presets
- Ampero-style input mode selections
- 300 presets (100 banks x 3 patches)
- Built-in stereo looper with max. 60 seconds recording time and undo/redo function
- 3 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs
- Customizable main display modes and theme colors
- Authentic stereo processing
- MIDI I/O jacks and EXP/CTRL jack for expanded controls
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing
- 9-18V DC power supply
*Digital to analog; actual data may vary depending on usage scenarios
- Effects Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic Range: Max. 127dB (digital to analog)
- Effects: 460 (incl. global EQ)
- No. of Effect Modules: 16
- Effects Slots: Total of 12 simultaneous effects slots
- Patches: 300
- Looper Time: Stereo 60 seconds
- Two 1/4″ Tip Sleeve (TS) instrument jacks with individual input mode selector
- One 1/8″ Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) expression pedal/momentary footswitch input (EXP/CTRL) jack
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop return jack
- One Standard 5 pin MIDI input jack
- Two 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) balanced stereo output jacks
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop send jack
- One 1/8″ stereo headphones output jack
- One standard 5 pin MIDI output jack
- Input Impedance
- Input: E.GT: 1MΩ; A.GT: 4.7MΩ; LINE: 10kΩ
- FX Loop Return: 100kΩ
- Aux In: 10kΩ
- Output Impedance
- Output: 1KΩ
- FX Loop Send: 1KΩ
- Headphones: 47Ω
- Input Level:
- Input: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- FX Loop Return: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- Aux In: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 20dBu (Max)
- Output Level:
- Output: -11.76dBu (Nominal); 26.25dBu (Max)
- FX Loop Send: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- Headphones: -7.4dBu (Nominal); 18.3dBu (Max)
- Screen: 4″ 800 x 480 Color Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-C port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing: Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 and 2048 points; Supports up to 50 user IRs
- Power Requirements: 9-18V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption: 800mA Max (9V DC)
- Dimensions: 185mm(W) × 145mm(D) × 58mm(H)
- Weight: 1050g