Ampero Mini is the smallest guy in our Ampero family so far, offering you uncompromised Ampero sound in an ultra compact aluminum case. It has the essentials of stunning Ampero effects armory with 3rd party IR support. Onboard essential I/O jacks are more than enough for daily use, the touch screen and intuitive UI ensures smooth, straight-forward experience on a minimalized chassis. Ampero Mini will offer you excellent performance on the money, especially for players who want to experience Ampero tone, rookies on a budget, session musicians who need both ultra-compact size and pro tone, even experienced amp modeler players.
- Ultra compact amp modeler & effects processor
- Powerful dual-core DSP platform ensure Ampero-grade tone quality
- CDCM & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 24-bit signal processing, 112dB S/N ratio
- Iconic touch screen operation and straight-forward UI for intuitive control
- Editable effect chain
- USB-C port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Mac/PC software or for use as an USB audio interface
- Up to 9 simultaneous effect modules
- Selected effects from stunning Ampero effects library including:
- -100+ CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. based amp, cab, legendary pedal models
- -Next-gen mic position and microphone type simulations
- -Selected Hotone original effects (drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- User custom IR loader with 3rd party IR support
- Specially designed input jack for both electric and acoustic instruments
- 198 presets
- Ampero-style acoustic effects and patches
- Built-in drum machine with 100 patterns
- Built-in looper with max. 100 seconds recording time
- Authentic stereo output processing
- External controller jack for connecting external footswitches/pedals
- Customizable main display modes and theme colors and UI language
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing
- 9V DC power supply
Tiny & Tidy, Just enough to paint your boundless imagination
The portable mini size and powerful CDCM HD+F.I.R.E. modeling technology mix perfectly to deliver the final dish, Ampero Mini. It's the smallest effects pedal that guarantees a complete Ampero Experience.
CDCM HD+ F.I.R.E.
In the past, digital multi effects in general were criticized by public that they produce a dull, lifeless sound. Our aspiration is to eliminate this stereotype and devote our best efforts to make it sound authentic and genuinely feel like what you would perceive from a real amplifier. Based on decades of research and empirical practice in the field of digital modelling algorithm, Hotone team is able to unveil and unbox the ultimate weapon, the CDCM HD + F.I.R.E modelling technology, a combination and recreation to the mainstream white box and black box modelling technologies. This technology models every component of the original device, building a model that tracks the dynamic variations of the instrument's input signal, which maximizes the capability for the reproduction of the exact sound characteristics of the modeled object, delivering a more dynamic, deep, in-the-moment tonal feel. International professional musicians who have embraced this technology are enamored by how live play becomes so unbelievably realistic.
Mighty Dual-DSP, just enough to conclude Ampero Series tone essence
The Ampero Mini is equipped with the dual-core digital signal processing platform, which has performance on par with the regular Ampero version, aiming to ensure the authentic Ampero signature sound.
- Main Processor - NXP® RT series A powerful NXP® RT crossover processor is dedicated to the audio engine. With a high clock speed, this processor is very good compared to the Analog Devices® SHARC® DSP loaded in regular Ampero units, which makes it easy to handle multiple high quality effect algorithms.
- Co-processor - NXP® RT series Same as regular Ampero units, the Ampero Mini features a NXP® RT crossover co-processor, which not only helps processing audio streams, but also powers the touch screen display, USB I/O, and other functions.
*The manufacturer and product names mentioned in this catalog are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
*The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character/features of the products.
The Authentic Ampero Tone
- 199 effects - More than 100 amp models/cab models/legendary pedal models
- Next-gen mic position and microphone type simulations
- Highlighted Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/ filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- User custom IR loader with 3rd party IR support
Authentic Acoustic Sound
No need to carry an extra acoustic anymore! Ampero Mini comes with advanced acoustic simulation algorithms. Used along with built-in acoustic simulation presets, you can easily transform your electric instruments into miked up acoustic masterpieces: steel string, nylon string and more.
As an Audio Interface
Compatible ASIO driver for Windows, direct macOS pairing. Supporting on-the-go recording via smart phones.
- Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Dynamic Range: Max. 112dB (digital to analog)
- Effects: 199
- Effects Modules: Total of 9 simultaneous
- Patches: 198 (99 user patches, 99 factory patches)
- Looper Time: Mono 100 seconds, Stereo 50 seconds
- Internal Drum Machine: 100 Rhythm Patterns
- -One 1/4" Tip Sleeve (TS) Instrument jack
- -One 1/8" Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack
- -One 1/4" Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) Expression Pedal input jack
- -One 1/4" Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) Unbalanced Stereo output jack
- -One 1/8" Stereo headphones output jack
- Input Impedance:
- -Instrument Input: 4.7MΩ
- -Aux In: 10kΩ
- Output Impedance:
- -Output: 1kΩ
- -Headphones: 22Ω
- Screen: 4" 800 x 480 Color Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-C port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing: Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 points
- Power Requirements: 9V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption: 500mA Max
- Dimensions: 134mm (W) × 120mm (D) × 49mm (H)
- Weight: 529g